7 nov 2013

Home is where your heart is


A year. 365 days. 525.600 minutes.

It's been a year since I took the plane that would lead me to the best experience of my life.

November 7th, 2012. Runs to the airport, almost missing the flight in London and getting a second check at customs, I made it and I got to Los Angeles, California. The United States of America. 

I've been dreaming about this day for ages. I always felt some kind of connection with the American way of life and last year I became a part of it. For this I mostly have to thank some wonderful people starting with the amazing friends I had the chance to experience this with: Kia&Vale. They were with me every step of the way and we grew up together, during this intense journey through life.

So, to thank my companions and all the people that helped us and gave us the love and affection we needed, I like to call them my family (and you know who you are), I'm gonna post some american memories all through these next three months. All those posts will be in english, sorry.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento